Image

Image

2.5.11

Oh, Bitter Nostalgia!

I find it sad that there are no really good animated, good moral tv series that depict real families and it's genuinely funny without crude or vulgar comments. I miss the days when I could plop on the couch and watch tv, knowing that there was something to watch. Nowadays, nothing, and that's is sad to say considering I have barely lived eighteen years and I'm already saying that! Nonetheless, it's true. So, in spite of the bitter nostalgia reminding me of my old favourite childhood series (that 90% aren't running anymore--even sadder), I have compiled the entire list of my favourite shows that should (but aren't) show on tv still. They not only promote truth, good morals, but they are funny. In no particular order:

1. Smart Guy


2. 6Teen


3. Boy Meets World

4. Katie and Orbie


5. Sabrina: The Animated Series


6. Girlstuff/Boystuff


7. My Life as a Teenage Robot


8. Phil of the Future


9. Lloyd in Space


10. That's So Raven


11. The Tofus


12. The Magic School Bus


13. Aladdin, the Series


14. Arthur


15. Braceface


16. Sailor Moon


17. Clifford the Big Red Dog


18. Cyberchase


19. DETENTION


20. Dexter's Laboratory


21. Dragon Tales


22. Ducktales


23. Goof Troop


24. Hamtaro


25. Hey Arnold!


26. House of Mouse


27. Johnny Bravo


28. Kim Possible


29. Liberty's Kids


30. The Little Mermaid, the Series


31. Lizzie McGuire


32. Archie's Weird Mysteries


33. Ozzy & Drix


34. PB&J Otter


35. The Proud Family


36. ReBoot


37. Totally Spies!


38. Stickin' Around


39. Teen Titans


40. The Little Lulu Show


41. The Powerpuff Girls


42. The Wild Thornberry's


43. The Weekenders


44. Hi Hi Puffy Amiyumi Show


45. What About Mimi?


46. What's With Andy?


Oh, how I miss all these shows. I seriously wish all these series were on Netflix, available for purchase on Amazon, or available at their respective websites. Seriously Disney Channel, you used to be cool until you produced and thereby spawned pole-dancers and addicts who need to admit to rehab at eighteen. Why can you be what you once was? Television used to be enjoyable; now, it's all crap, crap, crap! Stupid tv executives who decide which shows air and which don't. If I were on staff, all these would find airtime. In the meantime, thank God for youtube and my memories..

2 comments:

  1. oh gee good ol' days

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes im 11 but it is sad. everything on tv is Sh**!!!
    i wish i could bring back some shows. at least cyberchase is coming back!!

    ReplyDelete