Image

Image

27.5.11

Resort 2012 Collection

I must say, I'm quite impressed with the Spring/Summer 2012 collection. I don't usually gauge runway shows or desire to go to the incredibly hectic environment akin in New York or Milan during February, but for the upcoming collections from the helm of the fashion world, I was impressed. Because fashion is so fickle--here today, gone tomorrow, comes back in a little while, then leaves again, entering in a vicious yet repetitive cycle--I like to look at certain brands only once in a while so that I am aware of the newest fashion trends, then contemplate if it's worth mixing it in my closet (I'll give you a hint--I usually don't, but Fall 2010 was the best fashion season in my opinion). This time around, I just may consider buying a plane ticket to Paris sometime in April. Here are the ones that stood out to my amongst the rest:

OSCAR DE LA RENTA













CHANEL





MIU MIU






LOUIS VUITTON






No comments:

Post a Comment