Image

Image

3.6.11

Magazine, With Love

I am a magazine freak. I like to go to Value Village just to buy old issues of magazines and I am currently browsing on Amazon for all the previous issues I want to purchase. Although the magazine world is fickle, as with the fashion world, there is something timeless about buying old issues, such as looking through music, TV shows, and celebrities that were prevalent at the time yet seemed to gone under the radar now. Here is a list of the issues I want to get.


(AND IF ANY OF YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN GET THEM, YOUR HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.)


Teen Vogue May 2007


Seventeen July 2005


Teen Vogue April 2007


Teen Vogue April 2009


Teen Vogue August 2009


Teen Vogue February 2009


Teen Vogue June/July 2007


Teen Vogue March 2005


No comments:

Post a Comment