Image

Image

21.9.11

Hey Y'all!

Hi y'all! If you've noticed, I haven't posted in a while. There are myriad of reasons, all include my time being consumed of classes, hanging out, studying, and dancing/surfing/movie watching. I haven't been able to commit much time to actually blog in terms of compiling my thoughts in an orderly fashion; however, I do have a tumblr (gasp!) so y'all are free to follow me. Just follow this link: Libelulas. College is so much different than high school but I often have to remind myself that just because I haven't attended public school in 3 years and because it is a relatively small school, it is not the same as high school. In other news, I have been obsessed with Coldplay. Oh, sweet mother of molasses, they are immaculate. I do plan on purchasing their new album and if you haven't heard their newest single "Paradise", you are seriously missing out.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment