Image

Image

28.3.12

Stripes and Rouge

I haven't done this in a while...but it's good to visit things again.


I try to stand out on my campus. There is a pretty typical attire and I attempt not to go with the crowd. Even with the vintage-y and hipster-esque clothing, I like to be different. Unique. And I do that by maintaining a European, classy but modern look.
For people that know me, they know that stripes are my fashion staple. I have at least 10 different striped shirts of different sleeve lengths. One may say I have an infatuation, but really, I'm just enamoured by the French way of dressing. Je m'habille pour impressionner. And I like to think I'm doing it well.

Shirt: Joe Fresh
Pants: Levi's
Flats: London Flats (via asos) 


Also, check out my lookbook profile: http://lookbook.nu/stuckinthe50sralu

No comments:

Post a Comment